Cancelations

The Cancellation Fee is $150  and is deducted from the deposit on file.  This is charged for any and all cancellations that aren't related to a natural disaster, named storm or hurricane.

  • 3-27 Night Stays | Must Cancel 30 Days Prior to Arrival

  • 28-58 Night Stays | Must Cancel 60 Days Prior to Arrival

  • >91 Night Stays |  Must Cancel 120 Days Prior to Arrival

Deposit  Info.

The Deposit will not be applied to the rental balance.  It will be returned to you by check to the address provided to us within 15 business days of your departure upon the inspection of the unit.    

  • 3-27 Night Stays |  $300 Deposit Required 

  • 28-58 Night Stays | $500 Deposit Required

  •   >91 Night Stays | Equivalent to Monthly Rent

General Info.

GENERAL  INFORMATION

Check In | 4:00 P.M.

Check Out | 10:00 A.M.

 

OFFICE HOURS:

Monday-Friday 9-5

No Pets, Boats, RV's or Trailers 

No Smoking inside Town Homes

ADDITIONAL FEES

  • Cleaning Fee | $125 

  • Administrative Fee | $35 

  • 12% Resort Tax  on Rental Total

Payment Policy

Rentals  Less than 1 Month:

Deposit + 30% of balance is due at booking.  Remaining 70% is due 30 days prior to arrival.

Multiple Payments:

Deposit + 30% of 1st payment is due at booking.  Remaining 70% is due 30 days prior.  2nd payment is due 30 days prior to arrival and all other payment are due the months following until balance has been paid in full.

Keyboard and Mouse

FORMS REQUIRED TO RENT

01

GUEST INFO FORM

02

DRIVER'S LICENSE

(PICTURE OR COPY)

03

WELCOME LETTER

(RULES & REGS)

04

COVID-19 WAIVER

Rental Office Disclosure

All requested documents must be submitted at time of booking or the office will    refuse the rental!       

Reservations without completed paperwork will be denied!